Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It is coming to an end here in Venezuela

Hello all, I have been kind of busy trying to wrap things up here in Venezuela. I only have 2 more days left of class, including today, and this weekend left here in Venezuela. Next week this time I will be home. Wow, it is crazy to think that. I can not believe it has been about 5 and a half weeks since I have been home or around my friends and family. I am excited to come home but sad to leave as well. It has just been getting pretty comfy here with my host family and the language. My host family has been amazing. I am definitely going to miss them especially their 4 year daughter Sarah. Last night me and her were playing games. Laughing and joking and having a great time. Even though I didn't totally understand everything she was saying, I could tell she was having fun. They are definitely going to be missed. But on the flip side of things, I am excited to come back to my family, friends and food back in the US. I am excited to come back and hang out with everyone and try and enjoy the last little bit of summer I have. So, I will hit everyone back up when I get home. Alright well I actually need to go finish my homework for today since I have class in about 15 minutes. Alright, peace out.

No comments: